Insight & Analytics Managers and Directors, based in Shanghai
We are currently seeking an Insight & Analytics Manager to support our APAC team. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
Partner with and support the senior Insights & Analytics Global team to help build a robust insights & analytics offer that strongly supports our strategic and creative effort, maintains our currency as a top tier brand consultancy, and establishes new thinking and approaches to augment our current offer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build the relationship between the Landor & Fitch I&A team and clients
- Handle insight and analytics projects end-to-end, from kick-off to final delivery
- Be responsible for managing the specification, gathering, summarising and analysing of data (qualitative, quantitative and financial) and for modelling outcomes
- Be an advocate of the I&A team and connect with client service teams, strategy teams and creative teams to communicate the I&A offer
- Lead proposals and support I&A, Client Service and Strategy team on pitches
- Be responsible for project management in terms of the relevant processes in order to deliver on time and to client expectations
- Lead the analysts by providing the guidelines to deliver high quality projects
Landor & Fitch Fundamentals
- Supports the creation of thought leadership pieces
- Creates and owns initiatives that define and strengthen our culture
- Becomes a source of new brand ideas and knowledge about relevant digital trends
- Embodies our values – Listen, Fearless, Excite, Grow.
People and Team
- Develops an understanding of team interaction and team member roles.
- Listens to constructive feedback and responds positively.
- Fosters communication and cohesion between internal teams and functions.
- Participates in workshops and other sessions to grow expertise in tools to identify business opportunities and solve clients’ business challenges.
- Takes notes and develops minutes to document activity and actions.
- Assists client leads in preparation of pitches and business development presentations.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships in order to implement insights & analytics-based projects.
- Manage the execution of design, execution, and analysis, in partnership with the Director.
- Build and generate customer knowledge and respective company insights.
- Structure, analyse, and synthesise primary and secondary source data to generate actionable outcomes that add value to the overall project and client needs.
- Effectively articulate value-add insights and points of view to facilitate the development of client work.
- Proactively collaborative with teams to identify client needs and develop recommendations
- Develop client presentations and other work products
What we’re looking for
- Strong balance of thought and action.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of how brands and businesses work.
- Basic understanding of statistics and financial modelling.
- Meets challenges head-on and proactively solves them.
- Has high standards for work and impeccable attention to detail.
- Team-oriented across all levels and functions.
- Can do attitude and being comfortable with running the analysis and managing the team simultaneously
- Ability to influence and inspire others (Asks “why not?” instead of “why?”).
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and learning on the job.
- Open-minded, inherently curious, and willing to share fresh perspectives in solving problems.
- Able to see the big picture, thinks about the present and the future; explores possibilities.
- Solid skills in MS Office Suite, proficiency level in Excel, SPSS experience is desirable
- Bachelors degree from a top undergraduate program.
- Experience in business and marketing strategy with clear understanding of brand equity.
- Experience in qual and quant insight methods.
- Experience working in branding agency advantageous.
- Demonstrates passion, creativity, and resourcefulness.
- Passionate about being culturally connected and on the leading edge of brands, marketing and design
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.