Landor & Fitch
Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Finance Manager to join the Hong Kong studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
Financial Accounting &Analysis
- Cooperate with Accounting SSC for Greater China closing schedule.
- Coordinates with GC Finance Controller on close related issues. Responsible for GC financial accounting close process and preparation of the management accounts.
- Review GC monthly package reports to raise the issue and follow up actions.
- Reviews and approve inter-company transactions and related issues.
- Produces ad hoc reports as requested by internal clients.
- Check the payroll reconciliation and support on SFLICTS controls.
- Oversees the project analysis reports and raise the opinions on controls.
- Ensures compliance with tax, treasury, statutory, SOX audit and external audit and other legal obligations as necessary, including liaison with Landor head office and appropriate local and international WPP departments.
- Ensures compliance with SOX regulations in all aspects of the finance works.
- Monitor monthly routine and non-routine SOX controls.
- Support FC on internal SOX check or external SOX audit.
- Legal documents follow ups.
Training & System Support
- Provide trainings on finance policies and finance system to internal staff.
- Work with Maconomy Team on system support.
People and Team
- Understands office structure and roles of team members.
- Fosters communication and cohesion between internal teams and functions.
- Build on going rapport with regular Landor & Fitch clients and Landor & Fitch Employees.
- Provides helpful, friendly and accurate assistance to Landor & Fitch clients and internal Landor & Fitch employees.
Strategic and Innovative Thinking
- Look for ways of improving Landor financial procedures.
- Look for innovative ways of cost saving.
Competencies for Success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Team player
- Computer Literate – proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills
- Client Focused and Service orientated
- Action oriented with the ability to follow through
- Bright and bubbly
- Advanced knowledge of financial accounting concepts
- Knowledge of financial accounting systems (Oracle)
- Experience with SOX regulations and requirement