Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Senior UX designer to join the Hong Kong studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
As Senior UX designer you will be designing the user experience for a variety of platforms, for international clients across different industries. You’ll report directly to our design director.
- Champion user-centred design (UCD) principles and processes, ensuring outcomes meet both business and user goals.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of all aspects of the UCD approach, with the ability to apply them flexibly across a variety of project types.
- Able to facilitate stakeholder meetings, explain design rationale (English proficiency a must) and lead the project throughout the discovery & define phase.
- Ideation and sketching and ability to articulate concepts and ideas.
- Strong experience with user flows, IA, site maps and wireframes, interviewing, and with creating interactive prototypes at various levels of fidelity.
- Ensure user testing is conducted at appropriate intervals so that customers validate key design judgements.
- Act as UX expert in all matters relating to retail, ecommerce, usability and accessibility.
- Help facilitate workshops with clients to guide and assist them through a participatory design process.
- Build strong relationships with internal/external account stakeholders.
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and to budget.
- Provide UX mentorship to more junior team members.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of UX design experience, experience in in-house product teams is a plus.
- English proficiency a must, able to clearly explain your design rational, have stakeholder meetings & lead the discover & define phase of a project.
- Extensive hands-on design experience where you have designed sophisticated and usable experiences for both web and native apps, for a variety of platforms.
- Expert in conducting user testing sessions
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the ability to collaborate with, influence, and impact different cross-functional partners and teams across the organisation.
- Ability to define projects and measures of success, test your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback
- Experience conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modelling
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Protopie, and use testing tools such as Optimal Sort, Lookback etc.
- Interface design skills are a plus.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.