Landor & Fitch is hiring Client Coordinator to join the Landor&Fitch Jakarta studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
Working within our Client Services team for Landor & Fitch South East Asia, the Client Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Client Services function to ensure client satisfaction by helping deliver projects on scope, on time, and on budget. The Client Coordinator will assist on client accounts or brands that are part of a larger portfolio for which a Client Manager or Director is accountable. The Client Coordinator may also seek ways to grow existing business and add value to other new business pursuits.
People and Team
- Is growing his/her understanding of team interaction and roles of team members.
- Attends workshops and other sessions to grow expertise in Experience Maps, Opportunity Mapping, and other tools to identify business opportunities and solve clients’ business challenges.
- Takes notes and develops minutes to document activity and actions.
- Constantly seeks out knowledge and active feedback and responds quickly and positively.
- Collaborates with the wider team - designers, strategists, production/implementation, etc. - to ensure high quality deliverables are delivered on time and on budget.
- Participates in work sessions to grow abilities to connect the dots between client’s business challenges and Landor & Fitch’s capabilities. May take notes and produce meeting minutes and follow-up action items.
- Develops a good understanding of the client’s organisation and business needs.
- Is comfortable interacting with clients.
- Resolves issues through interactions with wider team members as appropriate.
- Identifies to the Client Manager or Client Director any challenges with regards to project pricing, project budgets, and scope creep, and helps identify solutions.
What skills are necessary?
- Is fluent in both Bahasa and English languages
- Has minimum 1 year experience in a project management role
- Embraces and displays passion and curiosity with all of Landor & Fitch capabilities, including Brand performance, strategy, expression, experience, management and Cultural Transformation
- Supports the Client Managers and the Client Directors to ensure projects are resourced adequately, in alignment with scope and budget.
- Ensures all correspondence, materials, presentations, and proposals seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free, of highest quality, relevant to the client’s business challenges, and reflective of Landor & Fitch’s approach to Brand Transformation.
- Builds relationships with all departments to support project management
- Communicates findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written, oral and presentation forms.
- Provides back-up and archiving of key client deliverables, credentials and case histories.
- Documents work through case studies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptionally organized, with systems for tracking and managing time
- Ability to build strong relationships, internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in a high-pressure fast-moving environment
- Optimistic and capable of encouraging the same from others.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.