Landor & Fitch
Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Motion Graphic Designer to join the Hong Kong studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
- Work with creative and social teams in concepting video ideas and animations
- Providing invaluable creative input on all initial scripts and throughout the production process
- Responsible for editing videos and films based on storyboards and narratives
- Organising content and file management
- Manage own time and datelines efficiently
- Ownership of other projects assigned by creative and team leads
- Must have the ability to put rationale behind all design concepts and execution
- You will take brief from conception though to delivery as well as understand production and technical constraints
- Liaise with clients and their technical teams
What we’re looking for
- 3 years’ experience in motion graphics within production or agency environment (Fresh Graduates will also be considered as Junior Designer)
- A graphic design background is highly desirable as you will need to also input in creative story boarding and make recommendations
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- UI/UX experience highly desirable
- 3D animation skills highly desirable (Autodesk Suites and/or Keyshot)
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.